I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 24, 2008

[Gf]
On Sat 25102008,
lilbro' treated me to watch..

It was a great movie! i love each and every song + Troy&Gabriella are so sweet together.
I think its a great finale done & the gonna miss HSM since there's no more sequels to it.
"thank u 'Atel!'" lil bro spent a total of $26/- for the movie we watched @ TPY!



took a pic with Erika!




[Sunday-26102008]
The month of Syawal is coming to a near end! only then My family had an open house.
It was a small one. Only close relatives are invited.
MENU:
1) Curry Chicken served with Bread.
2) Fried Mee (!!SPICY!! YUMMY!!)
3) Bubur Durian!!
I was exhausted.
i do proclaim myself to be the maid of the day since i was in the kitchen most of the time
Imagine. One plate after another.
Refilling buffet table with food.
Checking water is always filled.
Thank god! Guests used paper plates & cups.

On the other hand, seldom ppl come to my house.
So, i feel satisfied seeing them eat to their content &
finishing the food!
Gr8!

Though tired, it was worth the sweat & hardwork in
-cleaning
-cooking
-entertaining

(well, all this was not done by solely me. Includes mum, kakak, abgIs & Atel)
-Erika was juz being her. =P

Toodles