I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009


Time: 0238am 17 May 2009.

Hey guys.. Its been awhile. Well life, nothing much happen so far. I been spending most of my time working. Long hours especially from 1000 - 2300hrs. 13hrs non-stop.. Tired and sick of doing the same thing over and over again hence also have to be patient with attitude customers. Even so, money comes in good but come with a price that is suffering.

Before We Commence Operation

Operation Start

Last Thursday, we do area cleaning on the whole outlet because NEA is coming to inspect on us. Not only the NEA but also the CAAS officers are coming down to do an inspection. Haiz.. Me, Najib, Harani, Orven and Fidah are the only working staff of the day. We started off with the cleaning around 2000 hrs. Haiz.. Good thing on the day of inspection which is on Friday, i took an off day. Safe..


Hmm.. Well Saturday, didn't do anything..

Sunday which is today. Hmm.. Planning to buy myself a suit for my graduation day. Tomorrow, do shopping..