I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010 !!


Farewell 2009 ... and HELLO.. 2010 !!!

There were many ups and down i been through in 2009. For example in Schools, relationship, friends, family or other issues.. Even so, im still here standing tall, not gving up hope till i achieve something in life. There were mistakes here and there i have done but Lessons were learn. If during the year that i may have upsets anyone, my sincere apology.

Well its a Brand New Year. Its good to have a fresh start. Well my New Year Resolution:

* I hope my Journey in National Service would go through smoothly
* Start Off School Soon
* Finish Off My 2B Bike Lessons Asap
* Buy A Bike ( Spark )
* Find A Life Partner hahaha...
* A Healthy And Prosper Family and Friends
* A Healthy Life Style
* Closer To God
* A New Person In Me


Well Thats All For Now.. Have A Nice Day To All.. Keep Smiling.. :)