I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

What A Boring Day !!
19th April 2010 ( Monday )

Woke up early in the morning. I was having a bad ache on my back. Damn..
What a day to start with. It was quiet at home since my small bro and sis went to school in the morning where else my parents was still sleeping. I was hungry and quite cranky. I try to get up but i was to lazy to move. It was cold since outside was raining heavily. My eyes was heavy but i don't feel like sleeping. I gave a call to ira. Chat with her for a while till she reach her work place at KK Hospital. Got up from my bed finally. Had a quick bath. I search through the kitchen up and down looking for food then i found a box of pancake. Wohooo.. So i had pan cake for breakfast..
It was delicious of course.. Who else rather then the brilliant chef
Lu Ayy Darussalam. haha..

Snap Some shot Of what i had for breakfast. haha..
Later that afternoon, i clean up my room. Get things organize. Iron my uniform and shine my boots. Err.. now awaiting to go for my tuition but i don't feel like going because its raining and I'm very sleepy.. oh god..
Oww ya.. to my friends who's reading this blog, who's schooling or working. Just want you guys to know. Its Monday and where got time for work or school. haha.. just kidding. See you guys around on the next update.
Toodles..