Hi Guys...
Guess What?. Someone new just enter my life.
May i present.
~ Nurul Huda Zakaria ~
~ Nurul Huda Zakaria ~
Nurul Huda Zakaria
Age : 23
Born On the : 6th April 1987
Graduate From : Republic Singapore Polytechnic
~ About Herself ~
She's Funny, Crazy and Laugh Out Loud.
Her jokes can be lame sometimes but she never fails to cheer up her love ones.
She have the most amazing laughter have i ever heard.
At times she can be lost but most of the time, her care and concern warms her love one heart.
Her Sincerity and understanding towards her love one is so touch.
She Mesmerize My heart.
Her Favourite Quote : No, Tidak, Bukan, Alaaaa ...
Her Favourite Color : Green
~ How It All Started ~
I got to know her through Facebook. I can't remember how it all go about but it was on the
11th June 2010 ( Friday ).
We only start our conversation the day after which is on the
12th June 2010 ( Saturday ).
We had a good conversation and we carry on through late nights day by day by day.
Finally, We meet up. I went to her work place personally. Feeling nervous and calm, i enter the shop. I went around looking for her and there she was at the counter. I was listening to music at that time and i didn't catch what she was saying till she say :
" Abis Tak Beri Salam " ( Never give greetings )
I greeted her back with a smile and told her that ill be waiting for her after work. I waited for her patiently at KFC for 2hrs+ then finally she came. We spent our time talking and had my dinner also.
And that's were our journey Begins ..
&
Nurul Huda Zakaria
were officially together on the
2nd of July 2010 ( Friday )
Insallah, may we prosper till the very end.
From Your Love One:
I hope u understand that my life in NS is a bit hectic and always busy but this, i assure u. I will always be by your side at all times.
Ill come visit you on my off days
Ill support and guide you at all times.
Easy Times or Hard Times,
Ill never give up on you.
That, I promise you.
So help me God.


