
Monday was a very short day in school.
But a long day at home.
Tons of house chores were waiting for me.
& assignments, notes, revisions...
I zoomed to do all chores quickly & orderly.
Started the washing machine.
Vacuum the floor.
Neaten the bed.
Unhung the dry laundry.
Wash "periuk".
& i bathe & called mum.
& asked. "Ya gi library bole tk?. nk kene buat bende skola".
Mum said okayy. But must 1st 'tutop tingkap'. =P
I sat at the corner of the library just next to the power point.
Logged in & did math e-quiz.
Bf came after work & finally passed me Zoo-Date pix.
Haven't been able to upload it since school's wireless really slow.
Snap-snap-snap for a while.
Bf walked me home after that. "thank u syg."
Today, i just realised that time fly really quickly
I mean reli fast.
Its week 6 of semester 2 in school.
& in 2 weeks my common tests will begin.
&im not prepared.
Whatever lecturers say enter my head but when i get home, its gone.
I am afraid.
That i can't make it.
I want to pass.
Not border line passing, but passing with flying colors?
If not, juz 1 color?? orange.
Can i??
-gf

