I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

The rules & regulations:
1) Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2) People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little know facts as well as state this rule clearly
3) At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged & list their names
4) No tag back.
thanks to Sya, i've been tagged. So: here i go.
  1. I karaoke on my own at home.
  2. Eversince i went to RedCamp in 2007, i know how to dance to "All for one" from HSM2 so, at times i dance to it.
  3. I love to cook!
  4. I do simply the weirdest thing when im stressed. I scribble on a piece of paper & throw it away to vent my anger,
  5. I can sit in front of a mirror for hours.
  6. I can bend both my thumbs backwards.
  7. I am very "cerewet" & fickle-minded when it comes to clothes
  8. I have a phrase in my mind: "usually song lyrics" which i sing to myself.
  9. I love watching people dance to ballroom. Especially, Tango & Salsa.
  10. When going out, i don't ask for location. i ask "What to wear???"

Am i a freak? -gf