I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 22, 2008

in a few hours, Bf is leaving for Kelantan.
He'll be back on 29 december 2008.
1 whole week.


Bf: "please take care of yourself. you're sick & have your regular meals plus medicine to get well."
Promise me u'll be back in 1 piece. still breathing.
Im sorry that my mum "kirim" stuff & im troubling you since u r on a tight budget.
It's okayy not to buy them k?.
The most important is that you have enough money for food and the things you need to get for your own family.


im gonna miss u bad.
Don't worry about me k.
I'll be fine.
Thanks for yesterday.
I had a blast though i am sad u'll be away.
I had fun on luge & skyride.
Plus, we get to reminisce our memories on CableCar.
i love u, Lu Ayy Darussalam.

-gf