I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

in school. bored.
so now, update.
-----
Monday 291208

school lasted for only 1 hour.
what the hell kann.
Database Fundamentals.

-----
Rahmah, Syasya and i, headed to ChangiAirport.
I was to meet Bf again after 8days.
But til his flight landed, we three roamed ChangiAirport after a goodlunch @BK.

Took pix with mickey, minnie, goofy.
we three chatted.
snap-snap-snap.
& luckily they were there to accompany me for the first 3hrs while waiting for Bf.
-----

Was alone after.
Watched "TV" & looked out for his flight number.
AK131.
Terminal 1.
Belt 22.
Confirmed.
1759 hours.
-----

Bf came out.
He went to take his luggage.
Walked out of the Automated Sliding Door.
I smiled.
Relieved.
Hugged.
Miss him so much!
-----

I really love AirportLuggageTrolleys.
I ended up pushing his all over Airport.

-----
Made a trip down to 'ViewingMall'.
He opened his large bag.
He took out a plastic with a box.
Passed to me & i opened.
Wallet.
Polo Wallet.
Brown.
Many Pockets.
& i love it.
i said, "knp ade byk tmpt kad?. i tkd byk kad.."
but in the end, i filled up the whole thing.
-----

Went to T3.
Secret Recipe.
Met some of his colleagues.
& i had 'Chocolate Indulgence'
him: 'Strawberry Cheesecake?'

Delish!
Thank u syg.

-----
Took cab back to his place to put his luggage.
I waited outside.
He brought along 'Mangos' 'Keropok' 'Murtabak' etc
for mum.

-----
im so happy to have him back again.
close to me.
& i hope the next time he leaves for another holiday,
will be in a very long time.

-----
love u sayang.
i've planned for 080109.
no school since NYP open house.
HSBC TreeTopWalk.

-gf