I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

finally.
first post since im back from Vietnam.
i was so tired.
2days of only 1 hour of Sleep.
Missed Lu Ayy.
Missed Family.
Though.
Had great Fun at HoChiMinh.
Especially with 'Anak Wannabes'.
I don't know how that came about.
But.
It just did between my convo with Rahmah.
To AnakWannabes:
"thank you for making my first trip out of Sg,
other than M'sia.
An unforgettable one. and im so happy
i met u guys.
Thanks for looking out for me + see you all soon k."
Pictures are on Facebook.
HAPPY 7th MONTH!
i love you syg.
thank you for everything.
ur concern.
understanding.
help.
advices.
& most of all love.
which i think you gave more to me than i did in return.
muacks.
& please.
"do not be paranoid.
trust ur heart."
to many more anniversaries.
Cheers.
iloveyou.
-gf