I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 8, 2009

~ Saturday ~

* Talk to my baby in the afternoon. Wow… I guess she was very tired.
* Clean up my room all afternoon.
* It was raining heavily. Took an Afternoon Nap
* Sayang Got birthday party With Her relatives at Pasir Ris
* In the evening, Went for a jog with my buddy Wei Long.
* Wish My baby Happy 7th Month of Anniversary At 1200 In The Morning

~ Sunday ~




My Wish for Her:

I just want you to know that nothing in this world could ever be as wonderful as the love you’ve given me.Your love makes my days so very bright, just knowing you're my darling Sayang.
Happy 7th Month Anniversary Sayang… I Love You for eternity.


* Today woke up, do some house cleaning
* At 1600hrs, meet up with saying. Yahoo!!
* Plan, have a dinner with her andd spent our time together outside.