I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

~ Monday ~


* School from 1000 - 1200 ( Phase Test 2 )
* Screw Up A bit In My Practical Test
* Test Over

Next Thing To Be Done ASAP!!
- Case Study
- CCNA 4 Test
- Wireless Test

Arhh So Stress!!

Later in the afternoon, ill be working from 1700-2300
- Went Back Home. So Tired...
- Talk To GF
- Tomorrow Girlfriend Flying Off To Vietnam. So Sad...

Talk to her a bit longer + almost quarrel coz I ask a lot of question. Who won’t as ill be
seeing her father for the very first time. Scary... Hence also I was so concern about her well being. Well, she's the kind of person who never takes notice of her surroundings especially crossing the road. Grr... Kind of sad to sent her off tomorrow. Love Her so much. Well I didn’t show my emotion towards her as she would be very worried about me. Kept my cool till she flies off. That’s the plan for tomorrow. All I wanted was to let her enjoy her trip and relax. She deserve it after all the stress she went through.

FYI: This will be her first time taking a flight. ( Garuda Indonesia GA868 ) I repeat. Garuda Indonesia!! An Airline with the worst Safety Record. That’s what I read so far on the web. That’s so comforting … But since the flight is leaving from Singapore, I’m sure everything would be just fine.




About the bad safety record, that’s about years ago. I’m sure the airline has grown. I love Garuda Indonesia Airline. Love Its Logo. Cool…

Picture From: http://www.airliners.net/







~ Tuesday ~

* Didn’t get to sleep, Restless, and can’t even concentrate in my studies
* Battery Charged, Cloths Iron and ready To Go.

Left home at about 0645 in the morning. I’m supposed to meet her at 9am but just in case if she could come early. I hope!! Reach Changi Airport Terminal 3. Went Straight To Secret Recipe. Have a chat with Iskandar. At about 9am, Girlfriend call. She was about to reached the airport. Make my move to Terminal 1. Now, the moment of fear. Meeting the father. Damn, my stomach got sick. Mind start to think negatively. Well as plan, I keep my cool.

At Terminal 1, met her family, say hi to her dad and do some simple introduction. I was very nervous. My voice becomes squeaky. The place was crowded. There we were shaking hands as if it was a new beginning of a treaty. Hehe… In the end, everything turns out well. Snap some pictures. Around 10+ her group went to the check in counter to get their boarding pass. At around 10.35. She went in. We didn’t say much to each other. I didn’t even look straight to her eyes. The only thing I said to her was take care and I love you.

Families wave at their loves one. Before I make my way home, greet my girlfriend parents. Her dad reminds me: Ensure that ill be good with her daughter. In return, I node as a sign of an agreement… Went back to Secret Recipe to have breakfast alone with a heavy heart. There She Goes… Tears run down my cheek as I walk to the sky train. Took a bus home. The skies were dark and it was raining heavily. Even the skies were crying. Haiz…

Went home and changed to my school uniform. Went to school after that. +++
No Mood To Continue…







~ Wednesday ~

I didn’t have my sleep, My Internet start to have problems. Everything was slow. I got frustrated, pressure and stress. With no one to look upon, I remain calm. I call linksys helpline provider to ask for assistant. Do all the troubleshooting all night. Event it was already in the morning, still no luck. In The end, I didn’t go to school. I decided then to continue on with my case study. I ask Wei Long for Guidance. Later that evening, we went to Secret Recipe for Dinner. I Had Irish Lamb Stew, Mushroom soup and V.Hazel Special Drink where else Wei long had Ice Chocolate, Ice Lemon Tea, Grilled Chicken With Mushroom Sauce, Mushroom Soup and White Chocolate macadamia. We were full to the Max. Later, he sent me off home before he make a detour to meet up with his friends for supper.
Upon reaching home, I had my rest and continue on with my revision + case study. Before that, update my blog... That’s all for now..

I wonder how my Sayang is doing. I miss her so much. I Love You Sayang...
No matter where u are, I always think of you. My body is so restless. Can’t wait to see u.
Arhh!!! ;… (