140109
wasn't a good day for me.
alot in my head that i broke down.
Bf is sick.
He came by to have dinner with me.
He lost his voice.
I still can't figure out how that happened.
Along the way to central for dinner,
as Bf wanted to talk to me,
he had to write it down.
Apparently our sign language isn't good.
Seeing him just made me forget about school.
at ease.
Had laksa for dinner.
The gravy splattered here & there on his Jacket.
Sorry.
Bf ate Fishball noodles.
Ermm.
He only ate a bit of the noodles.
Too difficult to swallow.
Looking at him eat, hurts.
Every spoonful take minutes to get through his throat.
I love u syg.
Get well soon.
I have loads to do.
Help me!?
A trip to Vietnam in March.
Should i go?
Exam results coming out on 17 March 2009.
well.
i'd see how.
-gf

