I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

i love this song.
my ultimate favourite song by MUSE.

Endlessly.

there's a part in me you'll never know
the only thing I'll never show

hopelessly I'll love you endlessly
hopelessly I'll give you everything
but I won't give you up
I won't let you down
and I won't leave you falling
If the moment ever comes

It's plain to see it's trying to speak
cherished dreams forever asleep

hopelessly I'll love you endlessly
hopelessly I'll give you everything
but I won't give you up
I won't let you down
and I won't leave you falling
if the moment ever comes


hopelessly I'll love you endlessly
hopelessly I'll give you everything
but I won't give you up
I won't let you down
and I won't leave you falling
but the moment never comes

i want to apologise to boyfriend.
Lately we've been playing this game called,
"Who gives the most missed calls"
*sarcasm*
Well, i've always been forgetting to switch my phone
back to ringing mode after class.
So, when Bf really needed me,
i wasn't there.
I'm sorry Sayang.
i want you to know im always here for you.
As usual, Bf always forgives me.
But it keep occuring that even i feel stupid.
i'm sorry.
and yes!
Rahmah and I are going Vietnam in March.
Well, Vietnam... erm______
at least it is something.
Still feeling bad Sya can't come along.
"try asking ur parents again ya???".
Before holiday.
Must give it my all for common tests & exams.
Promise.
A promise to no one else.
Just me.
-gf