My 2nd Post Done By Your Beloved BF ; )
It's been quite a while. The last time I ever type out my post was last year. Even that also, it was my very first post on this blog. Hehe … hehe … Well, all this time, my girl been doing all the updating for me. I’m sure some of you took an initiative to read some of her post. Well mainly were about her school, friends or family and also some of the moments when we went out to spent time together outside.
Well, to be honest, I got a scolding by my girl today for not updating this blog again. It’s been countless of time she been nagging at me. Lately, I was busy. Tones of school project, school work, working long hours at my part time job and sleeping. Blah Blah Blah … I can go on with all my excuses. The best word to describe about my life is lazy and full of crappy reasons.
Yup!! Blogging is not my type even though it was my idea to create a blog for me and my girl. It was like a love diary. Every moment, every second is the time we cherish together but, I’m the only one who is not contributing. Ok Ok Ok … Let’s get serious. Sayang.. I’m sorry if I been a lazy boyfriend. Ill try my best to update our blog ok. Even if it’s just a post or two, one post is really considered special and meaningful you know. Hehe hehe …
Ok ok ok … Well to summaries from last year till now, that’s quite a lot to type in. Hence also, tomorrow, I’m working at 9am. Time now is already 0140am. I should be sleeping right now. Ill make it fast. Hmm where should I begin? Well, like what an old folks usually says, if you stuck, best is you restart fresh and try all over again.
Well, it’s been 6 month plus I been with my dearly beloved girlfriend. She is the best thing ever happen in my life. It’s been peace to my soul. Life’s been great, full of happiness and joy. We spent our time close; we share our problems, we cry or joke around and also face difficult obstacles together. Even though there are times we quarrel, deep in our hearts, we still love each other. It’s funny if I were to think back time when I first get to know her. Thanks To IT inovation, our destiny reunites us. Well that’s all for today. I’m very sleepy right now. Perhaps next time when I’m free, ill add in more post.
By the way sayang, I know u been busy lately. Please do take care of yourself. Have your regular meal and early sleep. I don’t want you to fall sick when your exam comes. Ill wait for you. Seriously, it’s been lonely without you at my very own sight. It’s been a long time since the last time we spent our time together. Well don’t worry about me sayang. Ill wait for you. Good Night Sayang. Sweet Dreams. Muak!!
Well, to be honest, I got a scolding by my girl today for not updating this blog again. It’s been countless of time she been nagging at me. Lately, I was busy. Tones of school project, school work, working long hours at my part time job and sleeping. Blah Blah Blah … I can go on with all my excuses. The best word to describe about my life is lazy and full of crappy reasons.
Yup!! Blogging is not my type even though it was my idea to create a blog for me and my girl. It was like a love diary. Every moment, every second is the time we cherish together but, I’m the only one who is not contributing. Ok Ok Ok … Let’s get serious. Sayang.. I’m sorry if I been a lazy boyfriend. Ill try my best to update our blog ok. Even if it’s just a post or two, one post is really considered special and meaningful you know. Hehe hehe …
Ok ok ok … Well to summaries from last year till now, that’s quite a lot to type in. Hence also, tomorrow, I’m working at 9am. Time now is already 0140am. I should be sleeping right now. Ill make it fast. Hmm where should I begin? Well, like what an old folks usually says, if you stuck, best is you restart fresh and try all over again.
Well, it’s been 6 month plus I been with my dearly beloved girlfriend. She is the best thing ever happen in my life. It’s been peace to my soul. Life’s been great, full of happiness and joy. We spent our time close; we share our problems, we cry or joke around and also face difficult obstacles together. Even though there are times we quarrel, deep in our hearts, we still love each other. It’s funny if I were to think back time when I first get to know her. Thanks To IT inovation, our destiny reunites us. Well that’s all for today. I’m very sleepy right now. Perhaps next time when I’m free, ill add in more post.
By the way sayang, I know u been busy lately. Please do take care of yourself. Have your regular meal and early sleep. I don’t want you to fall sick when your exam comes. Ill wait for you. Seriously, it’s been lonely without you at my very own sight. It’s been a long time since the last time we spent our time together. Well don’t worry about me sayang. Ill wait for you. Good Night Sayang. Sweet Dreams. Muak!!
A drawing which resembles of me. Drawn by Nur Fazilah
Drawn on the : 5th August 2008
Note: I Love You Sayang. That, will never change. It will remain forever and ever in my heart.

