I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekends.
Didn't get to go to Treetop as planned.
Had to go to the Airport.
Bf accompanied me.

We then went to Clarke Quay.
The 'Central' shopping mall is superbly confusing.
Wanted to shop for new shoes,
Bf ended up buying a new Bag.

His precious.

We headed down to Harbourfront for lunch.
Western.
Chicken Chop.

Went into VivoCity.
Survey-Survey-Survey for shoes.
Ended up with Everlast.
I'm lovin it.

Sunday:
I had Flu.
Both Bf and BFFs said i sounded like a Guy!

Bf did the sweetest thing!

around 2100++ hours.
"knock-knock-Knock"-in on the door.
Bf!
He immediately touched my forehead.
He checked if i was down with fever.

He gave me:
-Panadols
-Vicks
-His WindBreaker Jacket
-Flu medication
-2 Bottles of cooling water.
I was so touched.
Even wanted to hugg him!!
but can't.

"thank u sayang for everything."
"muacks-muacks!"
-gf