Hey!! I’m back. This is going to be my 3rd post. Let me see… hmm…
26th January 2009
I was supposed to wake up at 0700hrs instead, I woke up at 0800hrs. Damn I was late but, it was so early in the morning. Who the heck want to wake up that early? It’s even public holidays!! NO SCHOOLING!! I should still be continuing my sleep till late afternoon. Yet, I have to go to work. Grr … Even I was late, I was still lying dead on my bed. Damn it was so comfortable. My soft bed and my Bantal Busuk ( Favorite Pillow ).
Wahhh… it was so comfy even my whole body keeps telling me to just lie there and rest. I Force myself to stand and got myself ready for work.
I called my office and inform them that I would be slightly late. I arrive at my work place at 1000hrs. Good thing it was not busy. In fact, the restaurant was still empty hence also; the whole environment in Singapore Changi Airport was very quiet. Work my way out from 1000 – 2100hrs.
Well, it was Chinese New Year. As I expected, it’s going to be a hell day for me. The restaurant was packed with customer. Mainly, they come in family groups of 8 or 12. Well good news is that, sales were $$$$. Make about almost 4K. So I went back home tired but a smile to my face as for the day and tomorrow as there’s extra $1.50 per hour. Can’t wait to get my pay.
27th January 2009
Woke up late again. As usual I called my outlet and inform them that I would be slightly late. I arrive at my work place at 1000hrs... Start off the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. I got a request from my dad to make for him breakfast. So I make for him hot mocha and ask him to try out White Chocolate Macadamia cake. The respond he gave was: SUPERB!! Hehe … Now, back to work. Busy Busy Busy... Do all the cleaning. Crowd was normal but things start to go slow when it was about 2000hrs. Perhaps the following day, most people should start back their work. Extend my time till 2300hrs. Damn I was exhausted. Who wont be as I work from 1000 – 2300hrs. Went back home with a bad mood. Had a quarrel with my girlfriend so I decided to wash up when I reached home and have my early rest.
28th January 2009
Woke Up Fresh. Slept like a baby. Hehe... Well today is a Special Day. Today is my dad’s Birthday. Happy Birthday Dad. Love You A lot. You the Best Dad Ever. Thanks for your guidance of all this years. Damn I feel so dump. Can’t get for my dad anything yet. My pockets are dry empty. I should have saved up my money earlier on. Make a Call at My work place to place an order White Chocolate Macadamia whole Cake which is to be collected on the 1st of February 2009 Sunday. Have my school stuff packed and my uniform iron.
Went out from my house at 11am in the morning. School start at 1100 – 1700hrs.Today at school, it was slightly stress. Things start to get pressure as the date line to pass in the case studies draws near. The date line would be on the 6th of February 2009. Me, Dominick and Teng feng crack our brains just to complete our work. Next week also, I got a phase test. So many things I need to do. Revision, do my notes and some touch up with my Packet Tracer. Arhhhhhh!!!!!
During Sports and wellness, had a test. Took about ½ an hour to complete it. After that, our instructor let us go early. Time was around 1500hrs. Had lunch with Dominick and Teng Feng. Suppose to have revision after that but we were too lazy to do revision after we had a heavy meal.
About me and my girlfriend situation, it’s normal again. Had a chat with her for a while before she goes for her exam.
( Good Luck Sayang… Remember to stay focus and stay calm. Just do your best. No matter what, I’m always here to support you. I Love You so Much!! I Miss You Dearly)
Promise her to pick her up after school and have dinner with me but there was a change of plan. My dad decides to take the whole family out for dinner to have a birthday feast. Later that evening, some how, it was cancel. The whole family will be celebrating my dad’s birthday on the 1st February 2009 Sunday. The plan was to have lunch at swensen’s first follow up by having the cake at home.
At Night around 2100hrs, there I was typing my way on this blog. Have a chat with my Sayang but eventually, we had a quarrel again. Kind of upset about the whole thing but different people has their own views. So, I won’t say much about it.
Sayang, I’m Sorry if I were too harsh on you. Sometimes it’s hard to understand people situation. Life is getting complicated these days. What I’m going through now may cause unnecessary argument but I need you to understand and bear with me for a while. There are times I really really need you by my side when at times I’m down but I do also understand that you have projects and exams coming up. Sometimes, it’s hard for me to express it out to you. I don’t want your studies to be affected because of me. So, don’t worry too much sayang… just take care of yourself. Ill guide you all the way. No matter what happen, I Always Love you… That will never change.
26th January 2009
I was supposed to wake up at 0700hrs instead, I woke up at 0800hrs. Damn I was late but, it was so early in the morning. Who the heck want to wake up that early? It’s even public holidays!! NO SCHOOLING!! I should still be continuing my sleep till late afternoon. Yet, I have to go to work. Grr … Even I was late, I was still lying dead on my bed. Damn it was so comfortable. My soft bed and my Bantal Busuk ( Favorite Pillow ).
Wahhh… it was so comfy even my whole body keeps telling me to just lie there and rest. I Force myself to stand and got myself ready for work.
I called my office and inform them that I would be slightly late. I arrive at my work place at 1000hrs. Good thing it was not busy. In fact, the restaurant was still empty hence also; the whole environment in Singapore Changi Airport was very quiet. Work my way out from 1000 – 2100hrs.
Well, it was Chinese New Year. As I expected, it’s going to be a hell day for me. The restaurant was packed with customer. Mainly, they come in family groups of 8 or 12. Well good news is that, sales were $$$$. Make about almost 4K. So I went back home tired but a smile to my face as for the day and tomorrow as there’s extra $1.50 per hour. Can’t wait to get my pay.
27th January 2009
Woke up late again. As usual I called my outlet and inform them that I would be slightly late. I arrive at my work place at 1000hrs... Start off the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. I got a request from my dad to make for him breakfast. So I make for him hot mocha and ask him to try out White Chocolate Macadamia cake. The respond he gave was: SUPERB!! Hehe … Now, back to work. Busy Busy Busy... Do all the cleaning. Crowd was normal but things start to go slow when it was about 2000hrs. Perhaps the following day, most people should start back their work. Extend my time till 2300hrs. Damn I was exhausted. Who wont be as I work from 1000 – 2300hrs. Went back home with a bad mood. Had a quarrel with my girlfriend so I decided to wash up when I reached home and have my early rest.
28th January 2009
Woke Up Fresh. Slept like a baby. Hehe... Well today is a Special Day. Today is my dad’s Birthday. Happy Birthday Dad. Love You A lot. You the Best Dad Ever. Thanks for your guidance of all this years. Damn I feel so dump. Can’t get for my dad anything yet. My pockets are dry empty. I should have saved up my money earlier on. Make a Call at My work place to place an order White Chocolate Macadamia whole Cake which is to be collected on the 1st of February 2009 Sunday. Have my school stuff packed and my uniform iron.
Went out from my house at 11am in the morning. School start at 1100 – 1700hrs.Today at school, it was slightly stress. Things start to get pressure as the date line to pass in the case studies draws near. The date line would be on the 6th of February 2009. Me, Dominick and Teng feng crack our brains just to complete our work. Next week also, I got a phase test. So many things I need to do. Revision, do my notes and some touch up with my Packet Tracer. Arhhhhhh!!!!!
During Sports and wellness, had a test. Took about ½ an hour to complete it. After that, our instructor let us go early. Time was around 1500hrs. Had lunch with Dominick and Teng Feng. Suppose to have revision after that but we were too lazy to do revision after we had a heavy meal.
About me and my girlfriend situation, it’s normal again. Had a chat with her for a while before she goes for her exam.
( Good Luck Sayang… Remember to stay focus and stay calm. Just do your best. No matter what, I’m always here to support you. I Love You so Much!! I Miss You Dearly)
Promise her to pick her up after school and have dinner with me but there was a change of plan. My dad decides to take the whole family out for dinner to have a birthday feast. Later that evening, some how, it was cancel. The whole family will be celebrating my dad’s birthday on the 1st February 2009 Sunday. The plan was to have lunch at swensen’s first follow up by having the cake at home.
At Night around 2100hrs, there I was typing my way on this blog. Have a chat with my Sayang but eventually, we had a quarrel again. Kind of upset about the whole thing but different people has their own views. So, I won’t say much about it.
Sayang, I’m Sorry if I were too harsh on you. Sometimes it’s hard to understand people situation. Life is getting complicated these days. What I’m going through now may cause unnecessary argument but I need you to understand and bear with me for a while. There are times I really really need you by my side when at times I’m down but I do also understand that you have projects and exams coming up. Sometimes, it’s hard for me to express it out to you. I don’t want your studies to be affected because of me. So, don’t worry too much sayang… just take care of yourself. Ill guide you all the way. No matter what happen, I Always Love you… That will never change.
Lu Ayy DarussalamYour Favourite Picture Of All me. : )
I Love You Sayang. That Will Never Change

