I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally.
i've finished reading the long awaited Twilight sequel: New Moon.
Bf bought for me this book last Saturday.
i went to many different Bookstores in Singapore and
couldn't find it.
It was surprising that he called and told me he bought it.
He found it a bookstore in ChangiAirport.
nearby his workplace.
"Thank u Sayang!"
Now: im on a mission searching for "ECLIPSE".
New Moon.
Its as good as Twilight.
I really wanted to cry when in this book,
Edward Cullen left Isabella Swan since he was worried about her safety.
But.
Bella never stopped loving Edward.
Neither did Edward.
i really shouldn't spill it all.
So people: this is a book worth reading.
You can easily finish it in a few days!
=P
I found out something though.
The Author, Stephenie Meyer.
loves MUSE as much as i do.
maybe more!
MUSE rocks.
not just because its part of the Twilight Saga.
But their music is really good.
i want to get hold on Eclipse. now!
-gf