I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

Good Morning Exia.
I been resting for the past few days and I’m recovering well. Thank God.



Well for the past few days, nothing much happen. Just stay indoors only. Yesterday, my dad bought for the whole family “durians!!” HeHe… It’s been a long time since I last ate. Sweet and tasty... Yummy…

As for today, I’ll be going out with Nad and Naz. Perhaps later, ill update more on today’s outing. Not to forget, tomorrow is my last day at Secret Recipe. My working shift would be in the morning. It’s going to be memorable mornings for me as I’ll be doing my last opening before I leave. Haiz… Yup. It’s going to be emotional but perhaps it’s time to move on.
That’s it for now. I’ll update soon. Bye Exia…