Time now is 2315hrs. 7th June 2009 ( Sunday )
Hi Exia.
I had a disappointing day today. Haiz... It’s a heart acing thing to leave Secret Recipe Café Pte Ltd.
Unexpectedly, my manager “Calvin “ask me to resign on the 15th June 2009 (Monday). This means next Monday onwards, is going to be my LAST DAY working in Secret Recipe hence this week is my last week working. Why Calvin!!! Why!!!
I told him earlier on that I would prefer to leave only on the 1st July 2009 but why on the 15th!! It’s too early to leave hence also I’m not ready or prepare to say farewell to my dear working friends. It’s hard to leave but what choice do I have. He’s the manager anyway. Besides, some reason might be hurtful but I got no choice but to take it positively.
Perhaps it’s his nature to have such character. I hope he’s happy and able to achieve his goal just as long that he can save labor cost.
Exia… This afternoon, I cry with silence. I had a chat with Nad. She herself is also stress and tired. I admire her endurance yet she thinks positively. After spending my day at airport, I went down to Tampines to meet up with Haidir, Nizam, John and Ruby. It’s been a long time since I last meet them during jamming session. We had a good long chat. After our dinner, we went on our separate ways. I had to head down to Piston Hub Shop to collect my money for my camera before I go home.
Got my $120 but still I feel disturb about leaving Secret Recipe early. Haiz… This week is surely going to be emotional for me. My days in Secret Recipe are almost over. Problems after problems. I guess life is always full of surprises. Well tomorrow Monday, I’ll be working from 1000 – 2300. I’m going to work extra hard in organizing the service area follow up with bar and cake station. An act of duty before I depart.

