Good Morning to you Exia...
Well a quick summary before I sleep. Haha...
Yesterday, I work around 1000 – 1800hrs. Well it was a bit boring and slow but everything went well accept around 1430 or 1500hrs, the group of Philippine family came to dine in for lunch. From my experience in working Customer Service, I love handling Philippine Customer because they are polite, gentle and cheerful. Well this time, it was totally the opposite. DAMN IT!! The Guy was freaking arrogant and also rude. The way he talk to me, is like as if I create problem with him. He twist turns his words and keep demanding things. FUCK!! Really, I can’t be bothered to handle them. So I leave it to my manager “Calvin” and I take over the cake station since Faded was around to do the service area. Then situation went as per normal.
I go off around 1815. At that moment, I just have the urge of going to Bedok interchange to just have a walk around and do some window shopping. Took a bus service 24 and slept the whole journey on the bus to Bedok. When I arrive, it was crowded as that moment, office people are rushing back home from work.
I go off around 1815. At that moment, I just have the urge of going to Bedok interchange to just have a walk around and do some window shopping. Took a bus service 24 and slept the whole journey on the bus to Bedok. When I arrive, it was crowded as that moment, office people are rushing back home from work.
I took a slow walk around here and there. Just then I saw the phone that I wanted. Sony Ericsson C702!! Hahaha... Went straight to the mobile shop and start to negotiate with the sales man. Well standard wise, he was not polite. English speaking wise was trash and he seems like not interested. Damn... I got piss. I told him off and make a down payment like $40. That’s where we start to make a deal. Finally he decided to take my phone Nokia 5610 Music Express as a trade in and I have top up about $90 for my C702. Once done, I thought of collecting the phone tomorrow but then, I got the urge of holding on to the phone right away. So, I rush back home, get all the Nokia Kit and transfer all my documents from the phone to the desktop. Once done, I rush down and took a cab. I arrive at the shop around 2110, just in time before they close. We make a quick transaction then off I go. YEAH!! I GOT MYSELF A C702. WOOHOO!!
My Nokia 5610 Music Express Trade In To...

My new Sony Erisson C702. Weeee!!!
Took a bus service 28 home. As soon as I reached home, I just got to realized that he didn’t give me any memory card as what he promised. Like what the FUCK!! But since he cheated on me, that’s fine because so did I. I exchange my memory card 2Gig with 512mb for my Nokia Phone before trade in. So overall, I’m not in the lost. Hahaha... Well now, my phone is currently charging for 8 hours. Leave it till in the morning, then I can play around. Hehe... Well... Good Night Exia. See you around on my next post.

