Hi Exia.
I’m back!! Well ready to be updated? Here Goes…
I’m back!! Well ready to be updated? Here Goes…
26th June 2009 ( Friday )
* Buy Naz Present / Had Breakfast at Burger king.
* Head down to Hogang Mrt Station by taking bus service 27.
* Head Down to Harbor Front and meet up Naz along the way.
* Head back to Vivo City
* We went over to Marina Square to have dinner
I had Baked Rice Curry + Extra Gravy
Naz had Baked Rice Chicken
Nad had Breaded Chicken
* Gave the sign to the manager, then they went to prepare the cake. I was planning to
sing with Nad but to my great surprise, the service crew went over to sing for us
loud. Hahaha... Super Cool and Naz was in great shock!! Ha ha...
* Had our Black Forest Ice Cream Cake
* Naz read her Birthday Card / Open up her present. She burst to laughter and there it
Happy Adv Birthday Naz!!! Congrats on your 17th Birthday. Wait up till this 30th June 2009 when you are born. That’s where you really grow… hehe... tetap pendek. :P

