I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009



Halu Exia, it’s been a few weeks since I last post my blog. I’m so sorry to all my readers and to you also exia. I had been busy lately mainly to work of course.


Ok. A quick summary for the past few weeks. My Official Resignation at Secret Recipe will be on the 28th June 2009. My Last Shift I’m going to work is on the 27th June 2009 (Saturday) from 0630 to 1500. Anyone who wish to see me, do come by to my outlet at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 if you are free. Hehe…


Well exia, lately, I’m down with High fever, bad flu, soar throat and heavy breathing. Haiz... Damn it sucks!! Relax. No worries. It’s not H1N1 virus. Damn!! Haha… Well, I got no Choice but to carry on working till the very last end. Not going to give up. All the way… Come to think of it, I had been working all this time. Money keeps rolling in good but my physical body is not prepared. I plan of having an intensive exercise for a week plus. Get myself in shape. Go Swimming, gym and jogging. Wohooo…




By the way exia, guess what. I finally get hold of myself the Fujifilm S1500 Camera. Yahoo!!!!!!! I’m so delighted with the functions. It’s super cool. I went with my Team SR to purchase it near Funnan IT Mall. Bought it at $365 as to compare with the original price up to $400. hehe... Snap some pictures here and there.


Tomorrow, I’ll be working from 1200 – 2300. Not only that, tomorrow would be hccp inspection check. I had enough of working myself up with all the cleaning on the whole outlet especially with the bar and cake station. Bloody Hell!! After cleaning this area, next shift staff ends up trashing the whole place up back to its normal state. Hence also, what do I get back in return? No acknowledgement hence also all my manger can do is say good job plus other sweet crap reasons. Arhh!! Time like this when I’m sick, all he can say is don’t look for me. Go find your replacement on your own. The thing I observe is that the very last moment when I’m about to leave Secret Recipe, he treat me like transparent. As if I’m not there. Fuck Man!! Arhh!! Well time to slow down my mood. Do less work and slack… hehe… Last day, I’m not going to do a thing. Just leave it as it is. : P

Taken with fujifilm s1500


Before i go, i would like to congratulate to my lecturer on her wedding. I wish you all the best in future, health a and family.


plus also to a dear friend of mine ~ Nabilah ~ all the best in life, dreams and health and hope you still contact us. We really gonna miss you. its been a great pleasure working with you. once a Team SR, Always a Team SR. Keep In Touch gang...

Well that’s all for now exia. Actually I still got more to tell especially about the conflict between the SR team but I think ill past. Its super private.Toodles..