I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Time now is 0230hrs. 7th June 2009 ( Sunday )

Hmm... Usually I would say hi to all my readers but instead, I would like to try something different. This time, I would like to say hi to my blog instead. First, ill name my blog as Exia.
Why Exia? No idea. Kind of like it from the start.

Well Hi Exia. It’s been a long time since I last post on you.
I had been busy lately. Mostly at work. Had to work for long hours like from 1000 – 2300, 0630 – 1500 or 0630 – 2300. Foyoo.. Earn big bucks but suffer along the way. Haiz… No life. Eat, Sleep, Work only. Why I was given long hours? Well, last few weeks ago, Most of my working friends are having their mid-term examination. So I got no choice but to cover for them.

Well guys, All the best in your examination. Hope you guys do well with flying colors.

Work was fun but stress also. These days, I encounter a lot of strange customers. Mostly show attitude towards me. Some are rude plus others are freaking arrogant. Well, no choice, just smile and act cool. Hahaha …

Well, since last Thursday, I took an off day till Sunday which is today. Spent most of my time with my friends and resting at home. Nothing much to do anyway. Haha…


I manage to sell off my camera Nikon L16 at a price of $120. Not bad to say but at least it’s something. I can’t wait to get myself the new Fujifilm Camera Fine pix S1500. Yahoo.. Once I get my pay, on the spot, I’ll purchase one for myself. Price is at $365.

Attention to all. On the 17th June 2009, I’ll be tender for 2 weeks before my resignation at Secret Recipe cafĂ© Pte Ltd. My last day would be on the 1st July 2009. Reason for leaving is because …
Haha.. Not telling. Make a guess people. Those who know. Good for you. Those who haven’t figure it out, take your time. Ill revel my answer soon. For all of you out there, come support me. Come down anytime at my outlet. My Location will be at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 3 Basement 2. See You Around.

Time been moving quicker than I thought. Next thing I know, its Sunday already. I had been doing a lot of thinking lately. Well, mostly about me, my future, my career, my family and my friends.

I had been through a lot of obstacles especially in relationship. Well, life is cruel and harsh but someone thought me a lesson that I need to be firm with myself. It’s true. If not, I won’t move on till this very day. Haha.. Well I believe that god is great. What goes around, comes around.

My future for now have not been decided yet. Is either I carry on with my current course which is in Information Technology (Networking) or I can start fresh in Maritime Academy. We’ll see how it goes.

As for my family and friends, simple to say, I’ll be away for a very long time. I hope you guys take good care of yourself. I’ll be keeping in touch with all of you time to time. My bond with you will never break. These are the people I will cherish the most as they are the one who acknowledge me in their life. Thank You So Much Guys!! I appriciate it.

Am I ready to step forward? No idea but time to change course. Moving on to a path beyond my own. See what the future have for me. Who knows, It can be much more exciting then before. So God ( Allah ) Guide Me Along…