I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Time now is 1000hrs. 9th June 2009 (Tuesday)
Hi Exia.
Yesterday work was tiring and seriously, because of the (hccp) checks which is coming up on the 15th and 20th June 2009, working environment in Secret Recipe Café become unstable. The whole atmosphere is so tense and it’s just that we all feel the pressure given by our managers. Well basically, cleanliness is the most important thing off all and the arrangement of the whole service area, Kitchen, bar station and cake station must be really really really be organize.
I started work at 1000hrs in the morning yesterday. Well since didi was already doing the cake and bar station, I’ll be handling the service area for the time being. As soon as I punch in my card, I started to do area cleaning. It took me 2 hours to give a full brush on the whole floor area. Well good thing, Business for Monday morning was going slow. It was easier for me to move around. At around 1500hrs, Fidah came in. Well time didi hand over to me.
Now, the next phase is to clean the bar station. Hanah a.k.a Banks will be cleaning the cake station. Damn, it was tiring for me. Have to scrub all the dirt’s away. Really have to dirty my hands. Someone got to do the job or else no one would do it.
At around 1900hrs plus, my OIC “Calvin” came in. It was a shocking thing for us. We thought that that day, he had to go to office from 1100 – 1800hrs. Haiz… now, everyone mood changes. He stated to huha here and there about the area and hence also the arrangement of the area according to the (hccp) requirement. I was like WHAT THE HELL!!. Well we all just carry on our work as per normal and do our best according to what he wants.
Attention guys and girls, Update!!
I manage to talk with my manager “Calvin” about my disagreement leaving the Secret Recipe Café Soon. He decided to take me instead of letting me go on the 15th June 2009 but his decision still holds for the time being. Anytime, he can choose to let go of me. Haiz… Now, my fingers are crossed. About next week working hours, he gave me only 19 HOURS of work which is only 2 days of working ( Monday and Tuesday). Like WHAT THE HELL!!. Well it can’t be help anyway. I should be thankful that he still takes me but one thing that I cannot accept is that he told me if u need hours, go look for staff that needs replacement on their shift. Wah.. I feel that I’m not important anymore. Well, just think positive. His sarcasm will always runs in his blood.
That’s all for now. Bye Exia..


Kitchen Staff Doing Their Own Area Cleaning


After all the hard work, Time to rest for a while.

On our side of cleaning.